Ethan's Mumbo Steak and Eggs
- 1 pkg Skirt Steak (You can use flank steak but skit is easier and tastier)
- Course Salt
- Course Black Pepper
- 3 Eggs per person (I really like eggs)
- Capital City Mumbo Sauce
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- For steak, light your grill to roughly 400F.
- Oil the grate on the grill
- Salt and Pepper your steak fairly liberally.
- Place your steak on the grill for 3-5 mins one each side
- I prefer a medium rare with some pink in the center
- During the last minute, brush Mumbo Sauce on both sides and let it cook a bit.
- Take off the grill and let sit for 5 minutes before living into pieces along the grain.
- For eggs, beat the eggs and add 1/4 cup of milk in a bowl.
- Place a small skillet on medium low heat. Once hot, melt a pad of butter into the pan.
- Pour in the beaten eggs and stir continuously until eggs get soft, curd like consistency.
- Add salt, pepper and shredded cheese and mix together.
- Add a mimosa!