Corn Beef and Rice
- 1 can of corn beef
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1-5 Garlic Cloves (how many you like)
- 1 Tbs Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Add any seasonings you like!
- 1 Cup of Rice
How to Make:
- Boil water and add the rice before starting to fry the corn beef and veg.
- Cut onion and garlic and fry with oil in a pan till golden brown.
- Add corn beef, chop it up till it is minced.
- Add seasonings.
- Cook till corn beef is cooked through.
- Add corn to the rice, stir it up.
- This is a recipe that can be changed and altered to anyones flavor or liking.
- Add a fried egg on top, add some chilis to make this spicy!