Fried Chicken and Macaroni Cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Mature Cheddar Cheese and 1 cup any other cheese of your choice
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbs Black pepper
- Chives to taste
- 1 pound of macaroni
- Chop Onion and garlic and fry in a pan with butter till soft.
- Chop Chorizo and Mushroom and fry with garlic and onion.
- Add Butter and Flour, cook flour for a minute or until the ingredients are mixed together
- Gradually add small amounts of milk little by little to create the roux, pour milk, wait till the roux thickens each time before adding all of it.
- Once roux is thick, add cheese and seasonings.
- Add cooked macaroni, stir together. Add cheese on top.
- Place in a baking dish for 10 minutes till golden brown and bubbling.
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Herbs to your liking
- Chicken thighs, Chicken Breast and Wings
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Place flour and seasonings in another bowl
- Dip the chicken in the gas and then in the flour batter
- Heat oil to 200℃ and cook chicken for about 10 minutes or till crispy and golden brown
- Place on a baking pan and put in the oven for 30 minutes at 170℃.
- Always check if chicken is cook through before serving!.