Davie's Homemade Sausage Rolls
- 1 package of sausage links
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Package of pre-rolled puff pastry
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- Cumin Seeds and Cumin Powder for topping
- Clean and remove the lining of the sausages and place in a bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients and mash together till combined.
- Flour the surface and roll out the puff pastry.
- Add a decent amount of the sausage mixture on the puff pastry
- Roll the puff pastry over the sausage mixture, close the roll with a fork.
- Brush milk on top and add the cumin seeds and cumin powder to the top and repeat.
- Bake at 425F or 220C for 10-20 minutes till fully golden brown and puffed.