Adryan's Salmon, Chickpeas & Rice
- 2 pieces of Salmon
- Mixed Herbs, Oregano and Coriander
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Can of Chickpeas
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup of Rice
- Boil two cups of water for one cup of rice. Cook for 11 minutes till rice is plump and tender.
- Dice one onion and fry in a pan with olive oil till translucent.
- Add chickpeas and coconut milk till chickpeas are tender.
- Heavily season the Salmon with herbs and olive oil.
- Place on a wire rack and bake salmon till the skin is crispy, flipping each side, about 5 minutes each side.
- Plate the rice, then chickpeas and salmon on top. Serve warm.
Please donate to the island of Dominica. The island was completely destroyed by Hurricane Maria and needs your help! Adryan and his family are working very hard to get donations and contributions to the island. Please post other information for donations and contributions in the comments!
Some information can be found here: http://www.dominicarelief.org