Prinx Lydia's Mushroom Risotto ( Vegan )
- Olive Oil
- 2 cups of chopped mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup of arborio rice
- 4 cups of vegetable stock
- Salt and Pepper
- Sliced Beetroot
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Chickpea flour
- Fry the mushrooms in olive oil.
- Add arborio rice and stir till light brown.
- Add stock a ladle at a time and keep stirring. Keep doing this till the rice is plump and tender.
- Coat the sliced beet root and mushrooms in chickpea flour and fry.
- Place risotto in a bowl and top with fried beet root and mushrooms.